top picks

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Four Questions

1: What will I learn?

I will learn how to create a more sustainable life.

2: How will I learn it?

Through reading, reflective writing, dialogue, and practice, I will explore what sustainability means to me on a personal scale. I will explore Wellness as an integral key to making positive change in the world, examining the ideas of sustainability in terms of Cognitive, Emotional, and Somatic experience.

3: How will I know that I learned it?

I will keep a journal recording my readings and explorations. I will make a bibliography listing the texts I found useful in my studies. I will keep a blog, to share what I learn and think with others.

4: What difference will it make?

As an educator and health care professional, I am poised to facilitate a healing change in consciousness in a diverse population of people. Increasing embodied awareness in myself will give me authentic knowledge and skills to share with my community. Helping create a future in which we get out of our heads and into our bodies will put us in touch with inner knowledge that can heal our bodies, our relationships, and our planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment